Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

At the Office


At the Office – looks like it should be a chain restaurant, but I don't think it is – close location to where we live, in Crestwood, Illinois.  Good food and the staff are always kind and understanding to my kids.  The servers are dressed in slutty referee outfits for some reason, but are lovely, sweet girls who are good at their jobs and great with children.  The customers aren’t quite as kind, but I’ve gotten used to that and it truly bothers me little these days.  I had a date night with my little guy a few weeks ago, as his dad and brother went to see Transformers.  We walk into the restaurant and he joyously ran into the bar area, arms up and yelling happily.  We garnered some attention as I had to physically drag him to our table.  Once I gave him my phone, he was perfectly quiet for the rest of our visit and actually behaved better than some of the other kids in the restaurant whose parents gave us weird looks when we first arrived. I mention this place as it’s a good location for special needs families – large open space – lots of crowd noise so your child’s noise isn’t too bad – the tables aren’t too close together either.  Here’s a link to their website: 
http://www.atofficesportsbargrill.com/location-and-hour/

No comments: