Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Eeeeeeee, just another day!

My kids are so loud, it makes me thankful for my hearing loss.

I no longer like the letter E, as it is screeched all day long.

Things must be thrown behind things, such as beds, couches, cabinets, dressers, tvs and the desk I am attempting to sit at.

Toilet water must be splashed everywhere regardless of what nastiness is in the toilet.
 
The kitchen must have an inch of water on the floor.  Little guy is in his room while I can mop the kitchen.  Surprised Peeping Paula (our nosy neighbor who looks like Paula Deen, no offense to Paula) isn't hanging out her window on the phone, pointing in our direction.

Wow, the door kicking just got quite loud.  Wonder if the neighbors will call the police because this accomplishes...?

I have my questions prepared for the next time the police are called:  And they called you because...? Your coming here will accomplish...? Your being here solves what problem, how? Of course, all done in the snotty voice of the David Spade character who worked for, I think, Dick Clark...and he would know you from...?
 
But I won $1 in the lottery today! Woohoo!

No comments: